14/10/10

Maybe I'm dead

Bno aki dejando otro pekeño poema, éste está en ingles kn algunas incrusiones en frances, espero les guste...

Maybe I'm dead

Maybe I'm dead,
I guess I'm not,
cuz I'm being corrupted
by this damn love.

Maybe I'm dead,
I guess I'm not,
cuz I feel hope
inside my coeur.

Maybe I'm dead,
I guess I'm not,
cuz I steel feel
pain in my soul.

Maybe I'm dead,
I wish I were.
No, I don't
cuz if I were
I wouldn't see you anymore.

Maybe I'm dead,
I guess I'm not,
but I'm dying every day,
cuz you took my heart away.

Maybe I'm dead,
I guess I will,
but in the meantime
with you I want to be.

And now I'm dying,
cuz you shot in my heart
when you said you didn't love me
et après tu es partie loin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario